Kamis, 24 September 2009

NOT JUST A DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE

My dad might be rich
BUT I'M NOT..
He might be success in his business already
BUT I'M STILL ON GOING PROCESS..
He absolutely a wise man
BUT I WILL BE WISER FROM TIME TO TIME..
He never said no to me when i have reach some financial problem
BUT I PREFER TO SOLVE IT ON MY OWN

COZ i never gonna be as rich, as success, and as wise as he is now,
If i still have a mindset
As a daddy's little girl...
I might just a little girl lost in this big whole world,but i push my self to survive in it..
Just like Alice in the wonderland been there,done that before..

So..just wait for it...I'm gonna get through it!
WHEN PEOPLE RECOGNIZE  ME,THEY WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE ME  
AS THE DAUGHTER OF MR. ...
BUT THEY GONNA KNOW ME
FOR WHO I REALLY AM.

xoxo,
Me myself ms iconia :)





1 komentar:

sandra mengatakan...

bagusss bagusss gadis pinterrr ga percuma lo sekolah ampe s2 wakakakakka