Rabu, 23 September 2009

craving for sweaters

my craving for this time is sweaters!got 6 items already (in just 1 week) hohoho but no to worried coz i got it from a flea market..so it doesn't cost me much..  this is me at my second home..(my shop/ICONIA BOUTIQUE.  ITC MANGGA DUA LT 5 BLOK A NO 146) since i have my laptop with me..i was able to wrote and wrote bout something that pops out in my mind../but yet got distracted if a customers came in so..still the best time to write is at the night when everybody is asleep and no one bother me..hohohoho... (little bit of promotion:the necklace is from my shop.isn't nice?statement necklace with animal print which is really2 in nowadays..)





2 komentar:

Laetitia J mengatakan...

heyy thanks for passing on myblog.
i actually adooore NYLON and I love french vogue. :) and yes polyvore is awesome they have this little widget thing to add onto blogger.. when u click on the outfits
xoxo
laetitia

ms.iconia mengatakan...

uhmmm too bad nylon doesn't have the Indonesia version..if so..i would regularly buy it!!