Sabtu, 19 September 2009

INTRODUCTION of ICONIA boutique

I'm a boutique owner here in jakarta: ICONIA boutique (itc mangga dua lt 5 blok a no 146) not satisfied enough with it yet,so i have my goal to expand and keep on creating a own label.well..for this business i don't do it alone,there is my partner agnes who help me a lot during my lazy and didn't wont to get out from"the comfort zone" moment! everyone has it rite? when we have those big goals but too lazy to walk through the process of reaching it..

anyway after this holiday season
(lebaran) we decided to open more branch and create another clothes with our label .coz usually i sell clothes and things imported from Thailand or Hongkong..and after a while on doing that..it isn't much fun anymore that it used to be. (we thought it gonna be like a continuing holiday trip for us girls to shop overseas all the time,but we also got really tired hiks..)

heiyy...did i mentioned?my first launch of ICONIA+ label is this thing:
(this is my friend,endri on the left, with me on the right side..during the makeup over thingy bef the photo shoot!)
THE ONE THAT ICONIA+ DESIGN IS THE SHARP EDGE SHOULDER BLAZER.
didn't get enough clear vision about this blazer?well..let me search more pic of this blazer later on..mean while take this as an introduction of myself coz 80% passion of mine goes to this fashion business..and the rest of it 20% goes to my emotions,travelling,etc...

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder


[url=http://www.dsquared-outlet.com/dsquared-sweaters.html]dsquared sweaters[/url]

- shakwandee5ha

Anonim mengatakan...

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.


[url=http://www.squidoo.com/abercrombie-jackets]abercrombie jackets[/url]