Senin, 05 Oktober 2009

LONELY..

LONELY
IS the word that i'm most afraid of
IS the word that i must adjust with
IS the word that sometimes make me wanna kill myself
IS the word that at the end if i get through with it,i can get much much stronger than before

MAKE me reliaze nobody..really nobody..can love you or understand u as much as u do..
I can get surounded by a lot of people..but they never know how lonely i am

LONELY..EMPTY...IS THE FEELING I HAVE RITE NOW..
but once i survive from it..i know i will become much more stronger person
like i said "wat doesn't killed u make u stronger rite..!"

XOXO,
meMyselfPut

2 komentar:

Becky Tjandera mengatakan...

aww are you ok ? hope you are . and yeah sometimes i feel lonely too :(

ms.iconia mengatakan...

hehehe...wat doesn't kill u make u stronger..so i'm okey now..at least trying to be okey..hehehe